You can contact us at InfraStrata plc, 200 Strand, London WC2R 1DJ at email@example.com.
This privacy notice describes how we collect and use your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“) and other applicable laws.
- The data protection principles
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use your personal data?
- Disclosure of your personal data
- How long will we use your personal data?
- Opting out
- Your right to access your personal data etc
- Other websites
- How to contact us in relation to our use of your personal data
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We will comply with data protection law in relation to your personal data. The law says that the personal data we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you when you use our website or when you contact us. We may also receive information about you from Brighter IR where you have subscribed to our news alert service.
This might include, for example, your e–mail address, name, occupation, company employing you and your country of residence.
We may also collect information about your computer or device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes.
We collect personal information about you so that we can contact you, so that you can receive the services which you have requested or for which you have subscribed and, if you agree, so that we can e-mail you information about us and our products and services which may be of interest to you.
We may also use this information to personalise or enhance your browser experience.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform a contract we have with you. We may also disclose your personal data to our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors in order where necessary for us to do so.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. These interests may include:
- providing you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased and telling you about our other products and services; and
- where we enter into discussions to, sell all or a part of our business;
- processing necessary to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, to improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- notifying you about changes to our services;
- ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- the use of analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site as described in our cookies policy (below); and
- as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure and to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- Where you give your consent to processing.
We may share your information as part of aggregated information where this does not to provide any identifiable information about you with advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
We may also use your personal data in the following situations:
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
- Where it is needed in the public interest.
Where you must provide personal data to us in relation to a contract we may not be able to perform this agreement without such data.
We may process your personal data to assist in the prevention of crime or to protect the vital interest of you or any other person.
We may use your personal data to undertake searches against sanction lists maintained by United Kingdom or United States governments, including those lists maintained by the United Kingdom Treasury and the United States Office of Foreign Assets Control or any other government list from time to time considered appropriate by us.
We may share your personal information with companies in our Group where this is in our legitimate interests, including for administration purposes. Our Group currently comprises the following companies:
- Islandmagee Energy Limited
We may change this list by varying this policy.
Please note that, in some cases, a member of our Group may contact you in connection with a query that you have made.
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including Jersey, Bermuda, Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Kazakhstan and Republic of Chile. Your personal data may also be processed by our staff operating outside the EEA, including in Jersey, Bermuda, Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Kazakhstan and Republic of Chile. These jurisdictions may not have levels of protection for personal data considered appropriate by the European Union. Where your personal data is processed outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that it is properly protected and will ensure that any transfer from the EEA is made in accordance with applicable law (including where appropriate by use of the EU model clauses). The EEA comprises the EU member states, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
You should note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
We will retain your personal information for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires. We will not normally retain it for longer than is necessary to provide you with the services which you have requested or for which you have subscribed.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- to a regulatory or governmental body to which we are responsible, such as the London Stock Exchange, with whom we are requested to share information;
- to our professional advisers (for example, our auditors, legal advisers, public relations advisers and nominated adviser), but always taking safeguards to protect the confidentiality of your personal information;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in relation to which we need to disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer;
- in the prevention or detection of crime or money laundering; or
- where we are otherwise required to do so by law.
HOW LONG WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you. Once you are no longer a customer we will retain and securely destroy your personal information in accordance with this policy and applicable law.
If you have requested information from us and subsequently change your mind, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make a note not to send you any more of this information
YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
Please note that you have rights to obtain a copy of your personal data and in certain situations to obtain correction, erasure and restriction of processing of your personal data. You have a right of data portability.
Where processing is based on your consent you have a right to withdraw this at any time.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes or for purposes that are in our legitimate interests. We will usually inform you (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise any of your rights at any time by contacting us at 200 Strand, London WC2R 1DJ.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, you should note that some of our website features may not function properly as a result.
HOW TO CONTACT US
17 October 2018